Learn to sharpen your sampling system skills and make you sampling systems more reliable.
In this course you will learn the intricacies of subsystems and their unique set of elements during our 5-day, instructor-led training course, which offers a certification option.
- Clearly differentiate the functions of a sampling system
- Learn how each function is best achieved
- Create reliable subsystems
- Analyze a complex system
- Troubleshoot problem design
Blending lecture, class exercises, and a team design project, this course breaks down design elements of industrial sampling systems in subsystems, then further separates them into discrete function blocks. You will learn to assemble these function blocks into complete system designs and to employ them as analytical tools to assess and improve in-services systems.
Each certified training session offers a Swagelok Certificate of Completion for course attendees, attesting participants have built an understanding of base-level skills. If your company has multiple locations, courses can be tailored to meet your specific needs and presented in a consistent manner across your sites.
What to expect from PASS Subsystems?
Upon completion of this course, students will acquire both fundamental and advanced knowledge to aid in the optimization of their process analyzer sampling systems, from process line and tap through transport lines, stream switching, sample conditioning, to analyzer and disposal.
Our training typically includes:
- Key principles of sampling
- Basic calculations for sampling systems
- Introduction to sampling subsystems
- The sample extraction subsystem
- The field preconditioning subsystem
- The sample conditioning subsystem
- The calibration and switching subsystem
- The sample disposal and utility subsystem
- Team design project
Our Swagelok-certified trainers educate your workforce to successfully design, install, and maintain even the most complex fluid systems, aligning training with your culture and strategic goals.
or call 866.901.0151 today to learn about your training options.