Orbital Welding Training
Enhance your knowledge of your orbital welder and the M200 power supply
If you're designing a critical fluid system, you're likely looking at welding for assembly. With the Swagelok® M200 welding system, it's easy to make precise, consistent, quality welds. Make the most of what this modern orbital welding system can offer with our Swagelok® M200 Orbital Weld System Basics training course.
Designed for people with varying levels of experience, Orbital Welding Basics can be taken by:
- Welders and weld operators (with or without M200 welding experience)
- Supervisors of orbital welding operations
- Engineers who design systems that include orbital welding
- Quality assurance and quality control personnel wishing to learn about weld quality
Led by our ASME Section IX qualified Welding Operators, the Swagelok® M200 Orbital Weld System Basics training course has an emphasis on operational issues through hands-on experience. Making sure your weld system operators have the knowledge and skill needed to complete quality welds in the field is our top priority.
Each certified training session offers a Swagelok Certificate of Completion for course attendees, attesting participants have built an understanding of base-level skills. If your company has multiple locations, courses can be tailored to meet your specific needs and presented in a consistent manner across your sites. This class can also be custom tailored to your specific application and can be packaged to include all consumables (tungsten electrodes, tubing, cutting inserts, argon gas, etc.). A 5-day, advanced training course culminating in testing for ASME Section IX qualification is also available.Our training typically includes:
- Swagelok® M200 orbital weld system operator training
- Tube preparation and Swagelok® facing tool operator training
- Orbital welding technical support and troubleshooting
- Orbital welding purge gas setup support
- Tube installation technical support
- Visual inspection of orbital welds performed during training
Our Swagelok-certified trainers educate your workforce to successfully design, install, and maintain even the most complex fluid systems, aligning training with your culture and strategic goals.
or call 866.901.0151 today to schedule orbital welding training.