The simplest and quickest installation of a new steam trap is made possible by connecting it to the Swagelok® Universal Mount. These mounts offer
versatility that will keep your steam working for you instead of you working to maintain your steam system and traps -- saving you time and dollars. This
universal steam mount was designed with the input of steam technicians from the field to make installation, maintenance and operation of any trap you've
chosen for your system easy.
- Body uses two bolts that can be turned 360 degrees to ensure a quick and proper connection to your trap
- Integral Swagelok® tube fittings eliminate threads, spiral leak paths in steam systems, to eliminate expense and footprint as it is the most direct path into your tubing system, no extra fittings need to be purchased
- Built in strainer will protect trap, making it last longer
- Tube adapter option off strainer allows for direct mounting of a blowdown valve
- Choice of left or right flow paths will fit well into any system
- Allows for trap change outs without removal from the system
- ½” or ¾” SS tube fitting design (NPT optional) allows for easy removal or installation anywhere in your system
As many process facilities begin preparations for the winter, this is a small, but important investment for indoor or outdoor steam systems. Efficiencies in maintenance, operations and installation are assured.
or call 866.901.0151 today to help you incorporate a universal mount into your steam trap.