Our Swagelok-certified trainers educate your workforce to successfully design, install and maintain even the most complex fluid systems, aligning training with your culture and strategic goals. Check out some of the virtual training options below.
Valve Essentials: Key takeaways include types, functions, sizing, operation, installation, troubleshooting, repair, leak control, flow, service life and flow curves
Hose Essentials: Key takeaways include understanding hose terminology, evaluating hose fit for purpose, installation guidelines, applications and life expectancies
Key takeaways include understanding the terminology
and components, performance, types, system design, Droop, Creep,
Accumulation, Choked flow, Supply Pressure Effect, Lock-up, Hysteresis,
Joule-Thomson Effect, Noise/Resonance, Optimal Flow
Tubing Selection: Key takeaways include types, applications, ASTM and ASME specs, OD and ID, safety data charts
Pressure Gauges: Key takeaways include types, scale and accuracy, troubleshooting, construction, safety v. standard
Filters: Key takeaways include types, applications, use with regulators, instrumentation, and safety considerations
Transducers: Key takeaways include types, connections, applications, sensor technologies and transmitter v. transducer
Flowmeters: Key takeaways include types, functions, regulation of flow, custom calibration, valving and safety
ANSI Flange and Small Bore: Key takeaways include ANSI, pipe v. tube, pressure rating, installation, adapters and sizes
How do we align Training with your Culture?
- New generation of employees with different skill sets
- Our training complements these skill sets, providing foundational knowledge to support their careers and make them more rounded
- Our focus on safety helps reinforce your safety-first culture, protecting your most important assets – your team
- Increasing your employee value
- Our training:
- Helps develop your employees' careers
- Makes your employees more valuable to the company
- Demonstrates the investment you want to make in them
- Helps keep them relevant at a time of rapid change
How do we align Training with your Strategic Goals?
- You need to accomplish more with fewer people
- We help replace your loss of industry experts, allowing you to allocate your resources more efficiently and focusing on what you do best
- You will have more trained subject matter experts to rely on
- Our training provides real efficiencies and return on your investment
- From reduced media loss to realizing better design resulting in a more profitable product
- Lowering employee turnover
- Exceed industry standards helping to create a world-class organization
or call 866.901.0151 to get training that aligns with your culture & strategic goals.